Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome

Hi. I've had other blogs before but after breaking from it for a couple of years now, I'm heading into similar yet new territory. This blog will hopefully serve as a place for me to share the goings on of my life, mostly the creative side (which invariably means just about every side). Honestly though, don't be surprised to find plenty of notes about what I am teaching or creating as way of trying to make a living. It's exciting to be up to new things and I'm looking forward to sharing those things with others.

If you find yourself here, please feel free to comment and offer suggestions. I love to dialogue and if I'm not busy elsewhere being a mom, wife, teacher, babysitter or artist, I will happily join the conversation. Thanks for the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment